The original Tramp HV was released in 2016, and pushed the boundaries of what was possible with an Analog 5.8GHz FPV Transmitter.
The Tramp Nano is the smaller cousin, more suited to today’s lightweight models.
Control via Betaflight telemetry (Tramp Mode), button, or Touch’n’Race wand.
Deliver and Returns
From the team that invented the now ubiquitous RaceBand, redefined the 'norm' for video transmitters with the Tramp HV, comes the tiny cousin, the Tramp Nano.
- Featherweight 1.01g
- 18 x 13mm, with 20x20mm carrier board, with IRC Silicone Gummies
- First vTx with an intuitive RGB LED indicator
- TNR Touch-free wand control
- Traditional button+LED control of frequency and power
- 1mW -> 500mW+ linear power control
- All 40 standard channels (plus many others for race directors)
- Second generation thermal protection
- Factory power normalization
- Glitch-Free frequency changes
- Micro-power pit mode
- Additional channels for race events (Race Wand only)
You might also like